Ally and Joanna are two twenty-something pop culture fanatics. Each week, they talk about everything from Lady Gaga and Ryan Gosling's abs to Cary Grant and Lisa Turtle. They try to stay on topic.
New episodes every Friday!
Welcome to the most inane episode of the podcast to date. Are there even topics this week? You tell us.
1. Ally and Joanna Discuss The Dark Knight Rises - Well, not really. Because Joanna hasn’t seen it yet.
2. And The Nominees Are… - The highs and lows of 2012 Emmy nominations.
3. Pop Culture Minute - We’re tardy to the party but Kathy Griffin’s talk show is awesome.
Post with 1 note
What happens when Ally and Joanna are in the same room during their weekly recording session? Magic. That’s what happens.
1. Ally and Joanna Discuss Rock of Ages - Not every movie should be taken seriously.
2. Shonda vs Amy - A “feud” between two showrunners causes many headaches.
3. We’re In The Money - A look at Hollywood’s highest paid actresses.
4. Pop Culture Minute - Jennifer Westfeldt is more than just “Jon Hamm’s girfriend”.
Post with 1 note
This podcast is for all of the complainers out there. Why so serious? Does Lilo as Liz got you down? Are you mad at KStew? Well, lighten up and watch Bunheads.
1. ABC Family Summer Preview - A quick chat about Pretty Little Liars and Jane By Design. Plus, a Bunheads preview!
2. Why Is Kristen Stewart Disliked? - This week everyone hates KStew.
3. True Blood Time! - Ally’s so psyched for season 5 she could suck Joanna’s blood. (Gross.)
4. Pop Culture Minute - The MTV Movie Awards exist. Deal with it.
Did you guys see this? Kristen Stewart as a man and a woman for ELLE. I’m kind of loving it. -A
For our June cover shoot, Joe Zee styles Kristen Stewart as a woman…and a man.