Ally and Joanna are two twenty-something pop culture fanatics. Each week, they talk about everything from Lady Gaga and Ryan Gosling's abs to Cary Grant and Lisa Turtle. They try to stay on topic.
New episodes every Friday!
Merry Christmas! - J
Post with 5 notes
Are you ready? The Ally and Joanna Christmas Spectacular is here! Also on tap are Young Adult and the Bieber. Take a listen!
1. Ally and Joanna Discuss Young Adult - Charlize Theron gets nasty in her latest role and this podcasting duo likes it.
2. 2011’s Best Christmas TV - Here is a rundown of how some of our favorite TV comedies faired this holiday season.
3. The Christmas Movies We Love - We chat about The Family Stone, A Christmas Carol, and… not It’s A Wonderful Life. (Gasp! Blasphemy!)
4. Christmas Pop Culture Minute - Someone stop that Bieber in the window from appearing on yet another Christmas special.
My marathon of Christmas movies starts now. First up, Love Actually. It never fails to put a smile on my face. - J
I want 5 Fireblots for Christmas…WTF JK Rowling? -A
Post with 7 notes
Breaking News: Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy cover has been leaked.. and we kind of dig it. You go, Glen Coco! Also on this week’s episode, 3D movies, Melancholia, why Christmas music doesn’t need to be remixed, and more. Take a listen!
1. Don’t Want No Scrubs - VH1 announced plans for a TLC biopic. Which crazy, sexy, cool actresses do we want to play Left Eye, Chili, and T-Boz?
2. Joanna Reviews Hugo - Joanna went to a 3D movie. The world did not end.
3. Ally and Joanna Discuss Melancholia - But the world did end in this Lars Von Trier movie and it was devastatingly beautiful.
4. Christmas Pop Culture Minute - Please stop turning “Santa Baby” into a club track.