On this week’s podcast, Ally and Joanna become the first and only people to relate Breaking Dawn to Stan Brakhage. Also, Halloween! And Kelsey Grammer! And politics! What’s not to love? Take a listen.
1. Ally and Joanna Review The Ides of March - We finally got around to seeing George Clooney’s latest directorial effort. We can safely say we strongly liked it.
2. Halloween Pop Culture Spectacular! - Hocus Pocus, Alfred Hitchcock, the Great Pumpkin and Tim Burton all make our list of Halloween pop culture staples.
3. Let’s Talk About ‘Boss” - We love Kelsey Grammer’s new show on Starz. Here’s why.
4. Pop Culture Minute - Joanna is weirdly excited for Breaking Dawn and this somehow involves Stan Brakhage.
That’s all for this episode! Thanks for listening! As always, you can follow the Ally and Joanna Show on Tumblr and Twitter. You can subscribe to the Ally and Joanna Show on iTunes or Podomatic. And email us at email@example.com. What are you waiting for?
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have adopted a puppy together. WTF?! Isn’t that a little serious for them? Aren’t they like barely 18? Are they moving in together too? -A
We’ve reached the depressing part of autumn. Bye bye leaves! You know what else is depressing? Sticky Fingers Lohan legal woes. Also on this podcast, our review of Footloose, a segment dedicated the tao of Angela Chase, and more. Take a listen!
1. Ally and Joanna Review Footloose - We saw it. We liked some of it. Here’s our take on the remake.
2. What Would Angela Chase Do? - Pretty Little Liars Halloween special aired on Wednesday. In lieu of breaking down the drama (A stalked Alison first! Mona’s knit sweater!), we’re giving you what our beloved Angela Chase of My So-Called Life would have though.
3. Grimm vs. Once Upon a Time - Can you spot the difference between these two new shows? Because we can’t. But we do pitch a show called Hans, starring Hayden Christiansen to CBS so they can join in the fun.
4. Pop Culture Minute - Kelly Osbourne has a stick up her butt.
That’s all for this episode! Thanks for listening! As always, you can follow the Ally and Joanna Show on Tumblr and Twitter. And email us firstname.lastname@example.org. What are you waiting for?